Senior Originator - German Market
|Company name:||STX Fixed Income|
We are a Dutch company with an international focus and have offices in the Netherlands and Sweden. Our main office is located in the heart of Amsterdam, on the canals. The company has around 90 employees, who have a strong commercial drive, are ambitious, eager to learn, entrepreneurial to investigate new markets and not satisfied until they have found a solution for a problem. At all time we act as team players.
STX Group is active as a broker, principle and a proprietary trader in the international renewables market and financial markets. On the renewables side we broke or trade many different renewable energy certificates and physical renewables such as bio-fuels. On the fixed income side we are active as a counterparty or originator on bonds, loans and cash-deposits on both the secondary as well as the primary market.
Our motto is “work-hard-play-hard” so we invest a lot of time and effort into developing our employees during and after working-hours. There are a variety of sales, coaching, boot-camp or language lessons made available. And we have a football team and a boat which we use for regular trips on the canals private or with customers.
STX is a relatively young company where the average age (excluding management) is around 30. We have an international focus which means we also hire many people from abroad. Currently we have over 15 different nationalities working in our offices.
STX Fixed Income
STX Fixed Income became part of STX Group in 2013. Through STX Fixed Income we serve primary, secondary and money markets on an international level.
On the primary market we focus on origination and we place our own transactions, with a focus on (semi) public institutions throughout Europe. We make use of standardized loans or bonds.
On the secondary market we act as a counter party for financial institutions such as banks, dealers and treasuries. We are specialized in liquid debt instruments (e.g. bonds) as well as more illiquid instruments (e.g. loans).
On money markets we offer two solutions. First, we facilitate short-term transactions (e.g. cash deposits). Secondly, we provide access to short-term bonds suited to cash and liquidity management purposes.
We are looking for a new team member on the primary market to grow a portfolio of customers for the German market. The focus will be on originating and arranging the new debt related transactions within the German (semi) public – Financial and renewable energy sector. You will be supported by your team who is highly experienced in the Fixed Income Market, as an originator, arranger, structurer and dealer. You will take the lead during the process and manage the issuer as well as the sales team to ensure a successful transaction.
You will be responsible for
- Building (your own) customer portfolio in Fixed Income primary market
- Following developments on the German semipublic, Financial - and renewable sector and identifying opportunities
- Originating your own transactions and bringing them to a successful end
- Taking on the role of an originator, arranger, structurer or dealer depended on the case involved
- Being proactive and idea generating, adding value to your customers and colleagues
- Being the main contact person for the Issuer.
- Fully understand the transaction and being able to sell/explain it both internally as well as externally
- Manage the fixed-income sales team in placing your transactions
- Closing deals!
- Min 2 years of financial and commercial experience, preferably in brokerage or (bonus driven) sales, DCM, debt-advisory, Fixed-Income sales, Corporate Finance
- Financial and/or Analytical background, preferably Master’s in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or comparable education
- German Mother tongue (hard criteria)
- Fluent in English
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Living in or moving to Amsterdam
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to participate in building the future for our company? Please apply for this job through clicking on the "apply" button.
For further questions please contact the Recruitment department at 0031-205357797 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply for this vacancy all vacancies