Senior Office Manager (Dutch & English speaker)
Senior Office Manager
We're looking for a pro-active and ambitious Senior Office Manager who loves to work - and play - hard, to join our Operations team at STX Group's headquarters in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate is someone who is not only fluent in Dutch and English, but who is also very excited about the idea of organizing events and managing all kind of projects.
A lot has changed since 2005, when STX Group was founded as a small-scale intermediary company in the heart of Amsterdam. Starting out modestly, but ambitiously as one of the first European players in the Carbon Emission (EUA) market, the firm has grown over the years into a reputable international intermediary and trading company that employs over 100 staff members and covers a wide range of products on the global market. Working from offices in Amsterdam, New York and Gothenburg, our various teams draw on their entrepreneurial mindset to serve our clients optimally in their own languages. Our goal? To consolidate growth in dynamic existing markets while further exploring new products and emerging markets. Ultimately, our mission is to become a leading trader and market access provider in illiquid environmental commodities and debt capital markets.
STX Group couldn’t function without the assistance of its IT, HR, Mid-Office, Finance, Legal and Compliance support teams. Comprising over 20 professionals, all based in Amsterdam, the different teams collectively help to ensure that trades are processed smoothly and the company as a whole runs efficiently and effectively as a business. They’re like the glue that holds the firm together. Our support teams are the fastest growing divisions in the STX Group, in large part thanks to the rapidly expanding front office and professionalization of these parts of the business.
For our head office, located in the heart of Amsterdam, we’re looking for a full-time office manager with excellent project management skills and a proactive and positive attitude. You will be supporting the 100+ employees and ensuring several office processes will go in a flow.
You will be responsible for:
- Organize company and client events
- Manage budget and order proactively supplies, stationery and food & beverages
- Manage contacts with all external suppliers and contractors
- Coordinate and manage projects (e.g. office upgrades, facilities, events)
- Come up with new ideas to improve office environment and implement them
- Liaise with building manager
- Manage all travel bookings within the company
- Manage the STX apartment (facilities, check-ins- check-outs)
- Coordinate mobile phones (ordering, repairs, upgrades)
What will you bring to become a successful Senior Office Manager at STX Group:
- You have 3-5 years of professional working experience, preferably in office management/event management or project manager
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (hard criteria)
- You are an excellent project manager with a problem solving mindset under time pressure
- You have a proactive attitude and no 9-5 mentality
Compensation & benefits
- Fringe benefits, e.g. pension scheme contributions, monthly massages and weekly bootcamps
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional and international working environment
- Working in a fast-paced company
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
Get in touch
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to play a part in building our company's future? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the "apply" button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department on 0031-205357797 or at email@example.com.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Apply for this vacancy all vacancies