Sales Trader - Emissions Markets - US Market
|Job location:||New York|
STX is a global trading firm, headquartered in the heart of Amsterdam, with additional offices in Sweden and the United States. We specialize in acting as a liquidity provider in the environmental commodity and financial markets.
In addition to our Amsterdam headquarters, overlooking the canals, our global presence includes over 100 employees, spanning over 20 nationalities. Regardless of our diverse DNA, all of our employees have a few characteristics in common: they are commercially driven, ambitious, eager to learn, entrepreneurial and always ready to take on a challenge. Most importantly, everyone at STX is a team player.
At STX, we practice a “work hard, play hard” mentality. We heavily invest in the development of our employees through sales training, language lessons, personal coaching, boot-camp sessions, and an all-star STX soccer team. We like to celebrate success with weekly drinks or on sunny days by taking the company boat for a ride along the canals.
STX Commodities is a global trading firm specializing in the renewable energy markets. Over the past 12 years, STX Commodities has established its position as market leader in a dynamic and fast growing environment. Products that we trade include but are not limited to; Renewable Energy Certificates, carbon emissions and renewable fuels. Being part of STX, we expect you to be pro-active, curious, with a hunter-mentality whilst always respecting risk boundaries.
- Responsible for development and expansion of the carbon desk in the United States
- Establishing relationships with new customers
- Structuring and closing commercial transactions
- 1-2 years of commercial experience in a front office role
- 1-2 years of experience on the renewables market, preferably Emissions Markets
- Broker or sales trading experience
- Proven experience with developing and managing a client portfolio
- Strong commercial and entrepreneurial drive and an eager and proactive attitude
- Living (in the area of) New York City or willing to relocate
Compensation & benefits
- Competitive remuneration package (Fixed salary combined with bonus structure)
- International and professional working environment
- Fast - paced company
- Strong focus on personal development
- Fringe benefits
- Office in the heart of midtown Manhattan
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to participate in building the future for our company? Please apply for this job through clicking on the apply button. For further questions please contact the Recruitment department at 0031-205357797 or email@example.comApply for this vacancy all vacancies