|Company name:||STX Services|
The mission of STX Group is to be the leading trader and market access provider in illiquid environmental commodities and debt capital markets. Currently STX Group employs more than 90 people, all working from the head office in Amsterdam and our office in Gothenburg.
We are a very open and non-hierarchical company where we welcome new international colleagues and have a positive attitude towards new business opportunities. We welcome people that actively want to contribute to this successful company and find it satisfying to be part of this international group of ambitious, enthusiastic, social and fun colleagues.
Why we are searching for you!
STX is ambitious and growing rapidly. We’re looking for a driven recruiter who wants to contribute to the rapid growth of STX. We’re in the process of improving our recruitment efforts and are very open to new initiatives that will help us reach our goals. Currently we are a team of 3, and we’re looking to expand.
As a Recruiter you will be responsible for the whole recruitment cycle, from A to Z. You will define the recruitment strategy, engage talent through your channels of choice and guide them through the whole process. Next to your daily contact with international (sales) talent, you will have an active role in the projects that we’re running such as employer branding, campus recruitment, recruitment events, referral campaigns and social media.
You will be responsible for:
- A-Z recruitment for multiple vacancies;
- Happy candidates and happy hiring managers;
- Finding and engaging sales talent globally;
- Actively pursuing referrals from our colleagues;
- Keeping management up to date about the progress and expected time-to-hire;
- An active role in our recruitment projects.
You are our perfect candidate if you:
- Have at least 1 year of recruitment experience, preferably within an agency;
- Are looking for a career in corporate recruitment;
- Understand candidate experience, employer branding and talent sourcing;
- Have experience with all kinds of social media platforms;
- Have a Bachelor’s degree;
- Are fluent in English, additional languages are a big plus;
- Are living in the Amsterdam area.
- Develop excellent recruitment skills;
- A lot of fun during your work;
- Freedom to execute your own recruitment strategies;
- International focus;
- Being part of successful fast-paced company with young ambitious and inspiring colleagues;
- Extra benefits like Friday afternoon drinks, company boat, chair-massages and Boot-camp lessons;
- Office in center of Amsterdam;
- Attractive salary.
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to participate in growing STX Group? Apply for this job!
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact our Recruitment team at +31 (0) 20 535 77 97 or mail to email@example.com.Apply for this vacancy all vacancies