We are a Dutch company with an international focus and have offices in the Netherlands, Sweden and New York. Our main office is located in the heart of Amsterdam, on the canals. The company has around 90 employees, who have a strong commercial drive, are ambitious, eager to learn, entrepreneurial to investigate new markets and not satisfied until they have found a solution for a problem. At all time we act as team players.
STX Group is active as a broker, principle and a proprietary trader in the international renewables market and financial markets. On the renewables side we broke or trade many different renewable energy certificates and physical renewables such as bio-fuels. On the fixed income side we are active as a counterparty or originator on bonds, loans and cash-deposits on both the secondary as well as the primary market.
Our motto is: “work-hard-play-hard” so we invest a lot of time and effort into developing our employees during and after working-hours. There are a variety of sales, coaching, boot-camp or language lessons made available. And we have a football team and a boat which we use for regular trips on the canals private or with customers.
STX is a relatively young company where the average age (excluding management) is around 30. We have an international focus which means we also hire many people from abroad. Currently we have over 18 different nationalities working in our offices.
We are looking for a new team member in our support team who will take care of all the day to day tasks in the office. You will be the face of STX Group and general point of contact for incoming calls as well as visitors. If you love to work in an international environment, have a high energy level and take own initiative in your tasks, please read further.
In your daily work you will be
- Welcoming clients, candidates and other visitors in the office;
- Managing meeting rooms;
- Managing all incoming and outgoing posts and parcels;
- Responsible for the neatness and representativity of our office;
- Making sure there is enough coffee, fruit & drinks in stock, so our employees can fully focus on the business;
- Using your sparkling personality to make everybody feel welcome;
- Acting as support and back up for our office manager;
- Picking up ad-hoc tasks to make sure the office will be running smoothly.
- Recently graduated or still studying;
- You have a proven track record in hospitality and therefore know what it takes to make people feel comfortable;
- High level of social and communication skills;
- You stay calm under high pressure;
- You are a multi tasker;
- You are living in Amsterdam;
- You are a native Dutch speaker and have no issues in communicating in English;
- We expect an availability of at least 2 working days per week (08.00-09.00 – 17.00-18.00), Full time would be ideal!
Compensation & benefits
- International and professional working environment in the center of Amsterdam;
- Young, social and fun team in a fast – paced, dynamic company;
- Fringe benefits;
- Company events.
Apply for this vacancy all vacancies