We are a Dutch company with an international focus and have offices in the Netherlands, Sweden and the US. Our main office is located in the heart of Amsterdam, on the canals. The company has around 90 employees, who have a strong commercial drive, are ambitious, eager to learn, entrepreneurial to investigate new markets and not satisfied until they have found a solution for a problem. At all time we act as team players.
STX Group is active as a broker, principle and a proprietary trader in the international renewables market and financial markets. On the renewables side we broke or trade many different renewable energy certificates and physical renewables such as bio-fuels. On the fixed income side we are active as a counterparty or originator on bonds, loans and cash-deposits on both the secondary as well as the primary market.
Our motto is: “work-hard-play-hard” so we invest a lot of time and effort into developing our employees during and after working-hours. There are a variety of sales, coaching, boot-camp or language lessons made available. And we have a football team and a boat which we use for regular trips on the canals private or with customers.
STX is a relatively young company where the average age (excluding management) is around 30. We have an international focus which means we also hire many people from abroad. Currently we have over 15 different nationalities working in our offices.
As a payroll specialist you will manage the payroll for multiple entities. This includes running the payroll reports, coordinating and checking the payroll with external vendors, preparing the journal and make sure payments are made timely and accurately. You will need to maintain relationships with external payroll vendors as well as internal stakeholders. In this role you will be part of the HR team (4fte). To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the ability to work independently as well as be a strong contributor within our HR and Finance team. Interpersonal skills, good communication and the proven ability to work accurately with tight deadlines and a strong focus on results are a must.
You will be responsible for
- The maintenance and preparation of payroll for the Netherlands, Sweden and US;
- The data validation and resolving discrepancies within tight deadlines;
- Manage relationships with various global payroll providers with focus on the accuracy and timely receipt of payroll reports;
- Prepare monthly payroll reconciliations, journal and accrual reports;
- Attend to payroll specific queries from employees;
- Reply to tax notices, wage orders, unemployment claims, government correspondences, and verification of employments for international entities;
- Stay up to date with local payroll regulations;
- Managing and administrating all pension and insurance providers;
- Provide payroll feedback and data when required to support ongoing HR projects;
- Ensure that Compensation and Benefits package is compliant with the law in all of the countries where we operate;
- Create required compensation and benefits policies in conjunction with the relevant departments (e.g. phone, travel policies).
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working in an payroll/accounting environment;
- Experience with multiple countries payroll within an international environment
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholders such as other HR functions, employees, and local payroll providers;
- Excellent communications skills in Dutch and English
- Ability to manage fast pace environment;
- Ability to take ownership of payroll processes;
- Problem solving mindset & positive attitude;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask;
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Compensation & benefits
- Competitive salary;
- International and professional working environment;
- Young, dynamic and ambitious company;
- Extra benefits;
- Company events.
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to participate in building the future for our company? Please apply for this job through clicking on the apply button. For further questions please contact the Recruitment department at 0031205357797 or email@example.comApply for this vacancy all vacancies