Origination - French Market
|Company name:||Primary Market EU|
We are a Dutch company with an international focus and have offices in the Netherlands, Sweden and the US. Our main office is located in the heart of Amsterdam, on the canals. The company has around 90 employees, who have a strong commercial drive, are ambitious, eager to learn, entrepreneurial to investigate new markets and not satisfied until they have found a solution for a problem. At all time we act as team players.
STX Group is active as a broker, principle and a proprietary trader in the international renewables market and financial markets. On the renewables side we broke or trade many different renewable energy certificates and physical renewables such as bio-fuels. On the fixed income side we are active as a counterparty or originator on bonds, loans and cash-deposits on both the secondary as well as the primary market.
Our motto is: “work-hard-play-hard” so we invest a lot of time and effort into developing our employees during and after working-hours. There are a variety of sales, coaching, boot-camp or language lessons made available. And we have a football team and a boat which we use for regular trips on the canals private or with customers.
STX is a relatively young company where the average age (excluding management) is around 30. We have an international focus which means we also hire many people from abroad. Currently we have over 15 different nationalities working in our offices.
STX Fixed Income
STX Fixed Income became part of STX Group in 2013. Through STX Fixed Income we serve primary, secondary and money markets on an international level.
On the primary market we focus on origination and we place our own transactions, with a focus on (semi) public institutions throughout Europe. We make use of standardized loans or bonds.
On the secondary market we act as a counterparty for financial institutions such as banks, dealers and treasuries. We are specialized in liquid debt instruments (e.g. bonds) as well as more illiquid instruments (e.g. loans).
On money markets we offer two solutions. First, we facilitate short-term transactions (e.g. cash deposits). Secondly, we provide access to short-term bonds suited to cash and liquidity management purposes.
We are looking for a new team member on the primary market to grow a portfolio of customers for the French market. The focus will be on originating and arranging the new Fixed Income related transactions within the French (semi) public - and renewable energy sector. You will be supported by your team leader who is highly experienced in the Fixed Income Market, as an originator, arranger, structurer and dealer.
You will be responsible for
- Building (your own) customer portfolio on the French Fixed Income market
- Following developments on the French semi public and renewable sector and identifying opportunities
- Originating your own transactions and bringing them to a successful end
- Taking on the role of an originator, arranger, structurer or dealer depending on the case involved
- Being proactive and idea generating, adding value to your customers and colleagues
- Closing deals!
- 1 - 3 years of commercial experience (preferably in broking or (bonus driven) sales)
- 1 - 3 years of financial experience (preferably in Fixed Income as a broker, dealer, arranger, originator or within corporate finance)
- French Mother tongue (hard criteria)
- Fluent in English
- Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude
- Eager to learn and work hard
- Living in or moving to Amsterdam
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive bonus structure
- International and professional working environment
- Fast - paced company
- Profound knowledge on the rapidly expanding Environmental Commodity Markets
- Strong focus on personal development
- Fringe benefits
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to participate in building the future for our company? Please apply for this job through clicking on the apply button.
For further questions please contact the Recruitment department at 0031-205357797 or email@example.comApply for this vacancy all vacancies