Marketing Communications Officer
We're looking for a pro-active, creative, commercially minded and ambitious Marketing Communications Officer who loves to work - and play - hard to join our Operations team at STX Group's headquarters in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate is someone who is not only fluent in Dutch and English, but who is also very excited about the idea of boosting our brand on an employer & business level.
A lot has changed since 2005, when STX Group was founded as a small-scale intermediary company in the heart of Amsterdam. Starting out modestly, but ambitiously as one of the first European players in the Carbon Emission (EUA) market, the firm has grown over the years into a reputable international intermediary and trading company that employs over 100 staff members and covers a wide range of products on the global market. Working from offices in Amsterdam, New York and Gothenburg, our various teams draw on their entrepreneurial mindset to serve our clients optimally in their own languages. Our goal? To consolidate growth in dynamic existing markets while further exploring new products and emerging markets. Ultimately, our mission is to become a leading trader and market access provider in illiquid environmental commodities and debt capital markets.
STX Group couldn’t function without the assistance of its IT, HR, Mid-Office, Finance, Legal and Compliance support teams. Comprising over 20 professionals, all based in Amsterdam, the different teams collectively help to ensure that trades are processed smoothly and the company as a whole runs efficiently and effectively as a business. They’re like the glue that holds the firm together. Our support teams are the fastest growing divisions in the STX Group, in large part thanks to the rapidly expanding front office and professionalization of these parts of the business.
The Marketing Communications Officer will drive the rebranding of our company. As a growing company, maintaining and developing a corporate identity gets more important for us every day. With many internal stakeholders involved, you are going to be in lead to streamline different ideas and put them into action. Next to this, you will maintain relationships with external parties e.g. copywriters, branding agencies and event agencies. To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the ability to work independently as well as be a strong contributor to our HR/Recruitment, office management and operations team. Interpersonal skills, pro activeness and a can-do mentality are highly valued.
You will be responsible for
- The rebranding of the entire company;
- Implementation of an employer branding strategy (liaising with an external branding agency and the HR/Recruitment team);
- Development and maintain the look & feel of STX Group throughout internal & external material;
- Manage our online channels (website and social media);
- Provide and develop branding material;
- Contact with external agencies.
- Affinity with B2B business environment;
- You have been working in an international environment;
- A hands-on & pragmatic mentality – we are a small and lean company;
- Excellent stakeholder management;
- Proactive and creative mindset;
- Experience with Project Management frameworks;
- You know your graphic design tools;
- Love to get things done quickly;
- You are fluent in Dutch as well as English;
- A big plus: you have been involved in an employer branding project or you have a recruitment background.
Compensation & benefits
- Fringe benefits, e.g. pension scheme contributions, monthly massages and weekly bootcamps;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Professional and international working environment;
- Working in a fast-paced company;
- Strong focus on personal and professional development;
- Opportunities to travel.
Get in touch
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to play a part in building our company's future? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the "apply" button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department on 0031-205357797 or at email@example.com.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Apply for this vacancy all vacancies