We are a Dutch company with an international focus and have offices in the Netherlands, Sweden and the US. Our main office is located in the heart of Amsterdam, on the canals. The company has around 90 employees, who have a strong commercial drive, are ambitious, eager to learn, entrepreneurial to investigate new markets and not satisfied until they have found a solution for a problem. At all time we act as team players.
STX Group is active as a broker, principle and a proprietary trader in the international renewables market and financial markets. On the renewables side we broke or trade many different renewable energy certificates and physical renewables such as bio-fuels. On the fixed income side we are active as a counterparty or originator on bonds, loans and cash-deposits on both the secondary as well as the primary market.
Our motto is: “work-hard-play-hard” so we invest a lot of time and effort into developing our employees during and after working-hours. There are a variety of sales, coaching, boot-camp or language lessons made available. And we have a football team and a boat which we use for regular trips on the canals private or with customers.
STX is a relatively young company where the average age (excluding management) is around 30. We have an international focus which means we also hire many people from abroad. Currently we have over 15 different nationalities working in our offices.
Why we are searching for you!
STX is ambitious and growing rapidly. We’re looking for a driven Junior Recruiter who wants to contribute to the rapid growth of STX. We’re in the process of improving our recruitment efforts and are very open to new initiatives that will help us reach our goals.
As a Junior Recruiter you will be responsible for the whole recruitment cycle, from A to Z. You will define the recruitment strategy, engage talent through your channels of choice and guide them through the whole process. Next to your daily contact with international (sales) talent, you will have an active role in the projects that we’re running such as employer branding, campus recruitment, recruitment events, referral campaigns and social media.
You will be responsible for:
- A-Z recruitment for multiple vacancies;
- Happy candidates and happy hiring managers;
- Finding and engaging sales talent globally;
- Actively pursuing referrals from our colleagues;
- Keeping management up to date about the progress and expected time-to-hire;
- An active role in our recruitment projects.
You are our perfect candidate if you:
- Have 0-1 year of recruitment experience, preferably within an agency;
- Understand candidate experience, employer branding and talent sourcing;
- Have experience with all kinds of social media platforms;
- Have a Bachelor’s degree;
- Are fluent in English, additional languages are a big plus;
- Are living in (the area of) Amsterdam.
- Develop excellent recruitment skills;
- Freedom to execute your own recruitment strategies;
- International focus;
- Being part of successful fast-paced company with young ambitious and inspiring colleagues;
- Extra benefits like Friday afternoon drinks, company boat, chair-massages and Boot-camp lessons;
- Office in city center of Amsterdam;
- Attractive salary.
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to participate in growing STX Group? Apply for this job!
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact our Recruitment team at +31 (0) 20 535 77 97 or mail to email@example.com.Apply for this vacancy all vacancies