We're looking for a pro-active and ambitious HR Generalist who loves to work - and play - hard, to join our Operations team at STX Group's headquarters in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate is someone who is not only fluent in English, but who is also very excited about the idea of being the main contact point for 120 employees for all HR related questions.
A lot has changed since 2005, when STX Group was founded as a small-scale intermediary company in the heart of Amsterdam. Starting out modestly, but ambitiously as one of the first European players in the Carbon Emission (EUA) market, the firm has grown over the years into a reputable international intermediary and trading company that employs over 100 staff members and covers a wide range of products on the global market. Working from offices in Amsterdam, New York and Gothenburg, our various teams draw on their entrepreneurial mindset to serve our clients optimally in their own languages. Our goal? To consolidate growth in dynamic existing markets while further exploring new products and emerging markets. Ultimately, our mission is to become a leading trader and market access provider in illiquid environmental commodities and debt capital markets.
STX Group couldn’t function without the assistance of its IT, HR, Mid-Office, Finance, Legal and Compliance support teams. Comprising over 20 professionals, all based in Amsterdam, the different teams collectively help to ensure that trades are processed smoothly and the company as a whole runs efficiently and effectively as a business. They’re like the glue that holds the firm together. Our support teams are the fastest growing divisions in the STX Group, in large part thanks to the rapidly expanding front office and professionalization of these parts of the business.
To contribute to the ambition and expansion of STX Group we continually professionalize and develop our HR department. Within STX you will support the HR Manager and together you will be the main contact point for 120 employees for all HR related questions. You will be part of the HR and Recruitment team. This team currently consist of 3 recruiters, 1 payroll specialist and an HR Manager.
You will be responsible for
- Preparing HR documents, like employment contracts and policies
- Answering employees queries about HR-related issues
- Organization and maintenance of personnel records
- Monitor (the impact of) new laws and regulations
- Coordinate and control sickness & vacation days registration
- Cooperate with the payroll department by providing relevant employee information
- Coordinate arrangements of work permits for international employees
- Coordinate onboarding process of new (international) employees
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. further develop of learning & development activities)
What will you bring to become a successful HR Generalist at STX?
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or any other relevant field
- 0-3 years of professional working experience; internship in HR is considered as work experience
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge about the Dutch labor law
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive attitude and you like to work under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
Compensation & benefits
- Fringe benefits, e.g. pension scheme contributions, monthly massages and weekly bootcamps
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional and international working environment
- Working in a fast-paced company
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
Get in touch
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to play a part in building our company's future? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the "apply" button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department on 0031-205357797 or at email@example.com.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.Apply for this vacancy all vacancies