Full Stack PHP Developer - Medior
We are a Dutch company with an international focus and have offices in the Netherlands, Sweden and the US. Our main office is located in the heart of Amsterdam, on the canals. The company has around 90 employees, who have a strong commercial drive, are ambitious, eager to learn, entrepreneurial to investigate new markets and not satisfied until they have found a solution for a problem. At all time we act as team players.
STX Group is active as a broker, principle and a proprietary trader in the international renewables market and financial markets. On the renewables side we broke or trade many different renewable energy certificates and physical renewables such as bio-fuels. On the fixed income side we are active as a counterparty or originator on bonds, loans and cash-deposits on both the secondary as well as the primary market.
Our motto is: “work-hard-play-hard” so we invest a lot of time and effort into developing our employees during and after working-hours. There are a variety of sales, coaching, boot-camp or language lessons made available. And we have a football team and a boat which we use for regular trips on the canals private or with customers.
STX is a relatively young company where the average age (excluding management) is around 30. We have an international focus which means we also hire many people from abroad. Currently we have over 15 different nationalities working in our offices.
Your work involves more than just programming. You interact regularly with your colleagues from the IT and Sales teams. It is important that you act proactively and take responsibility of your own work. There is plenty of room for personal input and ideas. Since you’ll join a growing team, in time you could also become a Senior Developer.
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of experience as PHP Developer;
- You have good knowledge of Laravel or a comparable framework;
- You have excellent database skills (SQL);
- You have experience with git or mercurial;
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes or AWS is a big plus;
- You have affinity with data analysis;
- You are proactive;
- You can work well together, but also take the lead on your work independently;
- You have affinity with the financial world;
- Living in (the area of) Amsterdam or willing to move;
- You have excellent knowledge of the English language.
Compensation & benefits
- International and professional working environment
- Fast - paced company
- Strong focus on personal development
- Fringe benefits
- Competitive remuneration package
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to participate in building the future for our company? Please apply for this job through clicking on the apply button.
For further questions please contact the Recruitment department at 0031-205357797 or email@example.com
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated
Apply for this vacancy all vacancies