Credit Risk Analyst
|Company name:||STX Services|
We are a Dutch company with an international focus and have offices in the Netherlands and Sweden. Our main office is located in the heart of Amsterdam, on the canals. The company has around 90 employees, who have a strong commercial drive, are ambitious, eager to learn, entrepreneurial to investigate new markets and not satisfied until they have found a solution for a problem. At all time we act as team players.
STX Group is active as a broker, principle and a proprietary trader in the international renewables market and financial markets. On the renewables side we broke or trade many different renewable energy certificates and physical renewables such as bio-fuels. On the fixed income side we are active as a counterparty or originator on bonds, loans and cash-deposits on both the secondary as well as the primary market.
Our motto is: “work-hard-play-hard” so we invest a lot of time and effort into developing our employees during and after working-hours. There are a variety of sales, coaching, boot-camp or language lessons made available. And we have a football team and a boat which we use for regular trips on the canals private or with customers.
STX is a relatively young company where the average age (excluding management) is around 30. We have an international focus which means we also hire many people from abroad. Currently we have over 15 different nationalities working in our offices.
As a Credit Risk Analyst within STX Group, you are going perform credit analysis and assess the creditworthiness counterparties in Europe and US. Setting counterparty limits, trade evaluation and developing policies & frameworks is all part of this. You will specifically be focusing on our renewables desk and monitor the full commodities portfolio. In this portfolio you will be monitoring positions and oversee adherence to risk policy and limits. You will be liaising between our traders, IT, legal, mid/back office and management.
You will be responsible for
- Measuring and monitoring the market risk of the trading book
- Participate in new business approvals;
- Assessment of limits;
- Portfolio Credit and Market Risk Monitoring;
- Writing policies and frameworks for Credit Risk and Trader Mandates;
- Maintaining and developing Risk Management tools.
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience (market risk, credit risk, counterparty risk) in an international trading or commodities firm;
- Excellent English communication skills both spoken and written;
- Proactive, eager approach to learning new information and processes;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of Balance sheet items / IFRS / US GAAP;
- Ability to work flexible hours – different time zones;
- Living in Amsterdam (area);
- Reliable and precise.
- Competitive salary;
- International and professional working environment;
- Young, dynamic and ambitious company;
- Extra benefits.
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to participate in building the future for our company? Please apply for this job.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact recruitment at +31 (0) 205357797 or mail to email@example.com.
Please notice that acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.Apply for this vacancy all vacancies