Corporate Finance – Renewable Energy Markets
|Company name:||Corporate Finance|
We are a Dutch company with an international focus and have offices in the Netherlands, Sweden and the US. Our main office is located in the heart of Amsterdam, on the canals. The company has around 90 employees, who have a strong commercial drive, are ambitious, eager to learn, entrepreneurial to investigate new markets and not satisfied until they have found a solution for a problem. At all time we act as team players.
STX Group is active as a broker, principle and a proprietary trader in the international renewables and financial markets. On the renewables side we broke or trade many different renewable energy certificates and physical renewables such as bio-fuels. On the fixed income side we are active as a counterparty or originator on bonds, loans and cash-deposits on both the secondary as well as the primary market.
Our motto is: “work-hard-play-hard” so we invest a lot of time and effort into developing our employees during and after working-hours. There are a variety of sales, coaching, boot-camp or language lessons made available. And we have a football team and a boat which we use for regular trips on the canals private or with customers.
STX is a relatively young company where the average age (excluding management) is around 30. We have an international focus which means we also hire many people from abroad. Currently we have over 15 different nationalities working in our offices.
STX Corporate Finance
STX Corporate Finance is an advisory boutique specializing in debt financing. We take a proactive approach to find financing solutions. In that we provide arrangement, structuring and debt placement services for our clients.
We are looking for a new team member to join our corporate finance team. This role will focus on the origination and structuring of debt transactions on the primary market side of the capital market. Next to this we are looking to expand our corporate finance activities.
You will be responsible for
- Building (your own) track record in the European (renewable) Energy market;
- Following developments in this sector and identify new opportunities;
- Originating your own transactions and bringing them to a successful end;
- Perform the role as an arranger and take responsibility for the different tasks at hand, both individual as well as in a team;
- Being proactive and idea generating, adding value to your customers and colleagues;
- Closing transactions.
- Minimum 2 years of experience within corporate finance or a financially related sales job;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Fluent in English & Dutch;
- Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude;
- Ready to travel and to visit / entertain customers;
- Eager to learn and work hard;
- Living in the Amsterdam area.
Compensation & benefits
- Competitive bonus structure;
- International and professional working environment;
- Fast - paced company;
- Strong focus on personal development;
- Fringe benefits .